Yes. You can join the website by using a check or money order. Send your check or money order to:
America’s Test Kitchen
PO Box 6101
Harlan, IA 51593
Be sure to include your complete mailing address, your e-mail address, and a password you would like to use to log on to the website. Once we have received your payment and address information, we will send you an e-mail confirming that your membership has begun.(hide)
Yes. Your TV OnDemand membership has been renamed AmericasTestKitchen.com membership, reflecting our new site’s focus on providing members with access to all 13 years’ worth of TV episodes, recipes, equipment tests, ingredient taste tests, and science segment information.
What's the same?
Overall, your membership will remain unaffected. You still have access to the complete America’s Test Kitchen video library, featuring all 13 years of the television show, and access to every recipe, tasting, testing, and science segment from every season of the show. Your membership status has not changed. To log in, simply go to AmericasTestKitchen.com and click the “login” link at the top of the page, using your existing membership’s e-mail address and password.
Your membership has a new name, and your website experience will be greatly improved. Our new site makes it easier to watch episodes and find the recipes, equipment ratings, ingredient taste tests, and science segment information from all 13 seasons of our television show. Our new video player (now integrated into our site rather than a separate video player) offers better-quality viewing with an easier-to-use interface. Furthermore, we have added a new search engine that offers better, faster results with the ability to filter recipes by ingredients, course, cuisine, and type of dish.(hide)
A one-year membership to America's Test Kitchen is $29.95, or you can join as a monthly member and pay $4.95 per month. If you are a current CooksIllustrated.com or CooksCountry.com member, you can join AmericasTestKitchen.com for the discounted one-year membership fee of $19.95.(hide)
Most video websites are first and foremost about making money from selling ads, selling products, and selling your personal information to other companies. But at AmericasTestKitchen.com, there’s no third-party advertising once you’re logged in as a member, and you can spend 100% of your time watching our TV show (though nonmembers will see videos underwritten by the sponsors of our TV series). Given the substantial investment required to create, maintain, and update our website, we have no choice but to charge a modest fee.(hide)
AmericasTestKitchen.com premium members have access to every episode of America’s Test Kitchen that has ever appeared on TV, from the first one that aired, in 2001, to the most recent, with each new episode available on our site starting on the Saturday that the episode first runs on public television.
Nonmembers have free access to the most recent 26 episodes of America’s Test Kitchen. New episodes are available for nonmembers to view two weeks after the episode first airs on public television.(hide)
YES. All active Cooksllustrated.com and/or CooksCountry.com members will receive a discount on their annual AmericasTestKitchen.com membership. Simply click here to begin your 14-Day Free Trial Membership sign-up and choose the option for a current member discount.(hide)
We currently offer three premium membership services: CooksIllustrated.com, CooksCountry.com, and AmericasTestKitchen.com. We do not currently offer one membership that provides access to all three of our premium web services. Access to each site's premium content requires a membership to that service. Once a member, you’ll receive a discounted membership for one of our other websites. You can sign up using the same username and password for each.(hide)
There are a few reasons this might have happened:
1. It's possible that we don't have that particular e-mail address in our database. Make sure you are using the same e-mail address that you used when you first became a customer or member.
2. Make sure you typed the e-mail address correctly.
3. If you are running spam-blocking software, such as Earthlink spam blocker, please be sure to add email@example.com to your list of allowed senders.(hide)
If you are having difficulties logging in with your password and username, first close the current browser window and open a new one. In the new browser window; type in "www.americastestkitchen.com" in the URL field. Do not pull up the website from your favorites or from a bookmark. Then log in with your e-mail address and password. If you still have problems, check the following:
1. E-mail user names and passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure to enter your e-mail and password exactly as you entered them when you established your account. In order for our login screen to recognize your account, you must enter your e-mail and password with the same upper- or lowercase characters that you entered when setting up your account.
2. Make sure there are no spaces before your e-mail and password. Our login screen recognizes spaces as characters, so you need to make sure you do not have any spaces at the beginning of your e-mail or password when logging in.
3. Delete stored password information. If the login page shows dots (*****) in the password field, delete the characters and reenter your password.
4. Cookies must be enabled for you to be able to use our site. For instructions on how to enable cookies, please visit our cookies test page .
5. Check any firewall/anti-virus software. If your computer has firewall/anti-virus software installed, such as Norton Firewall, ZoneAlarm, etc., be sure that americastestkitchen.com is added as a trusted site.
6. The time and date on your computer must be correct. Check the clock on your computer. If it is not accurate, the website will not work properly.
If you are still experiencing difficulty, please call 800-526-8442. Hours are 8 AM to 7 PM CST, Monday to Friday.(hide)
We did not have a science segment during Season 4 of America’s Test Kitchen.(hide)
If you prefer to access the show from your computer or portable device, you can stream new episodes or download them from our website at AmericasTestKitchen.com/Radio.
You can also find audio of each episode available on iTunes. Click here to stream each episode and subscribe to our podcast for automatic weekly updates.(hide)
You can call our toll-free number, 855-34-COOKS, and leave a message with your cooking questions. You could be featured as a caller on our new radio show and have your questions answered by host Christopher Kimball. Please leave your name, location, and phone number. If your question is chosen, we will call you back within a few weeks. You can also submit your questions here.(hide)
America’s Test Kitchen Radio is a nationally syndicated public radio program. The show launched nationally in January 2012. The show combines call-in Q&As, in-depth reporting pieces offering a behind-the-scenes look at a variety of topics, plus food taste tests, equipment ratings, wine tastings, recipes, and culinary history.
America’s Test Kitchen Radio host Christopher Kimball introduces listeners to an eclectic collection of test cooks and food experts from the test kitchen and people who come at food and cooking from unique and useful perspectives with rich stories to tell.(hide)
If you can't remember the e-mail address you used for AmericasTestKitchen.com, you have two options:
1.Try all your current and former e-mail addresses to see if any of them works.
2.Call customer service at 800-526-8442 between 8 AM and 7 PM CST, Monday to Friday.(hide)
Try logging in with the erroneous space in the e-mail. If you get in, go to "My Account" and update your e-mail address.
If you still can't log in, call customer service at 800-526-8442. Hours are 8 AM to 7 PM CST, Monday to Friday.(hide)