As we all look to stay safe and make meals at home, you can rely on our test cooks and staff to help you plan, shop, and cook for your loved ones.
America’s Test Kitchen Is Here to Help
We’re here for you during this exceptional time, consolidating resources and giving you more access to our products.
By Published Apr. 1, 2020
You need recipes you can trust to work (who has unlimited ingredients for recipe failures?), product ratings (what works and why + Best Buys), how-to (and how-not-to) videos, and daily updates (yes, every day) on our sites. Here's what we're doing and how to find it.
- Now is the time for even more trusted cooking resources, so we’ve slashed our cookbook prices to $19.99 or less (yes, even on new books) and they're ready to ship. Shop our Keep Calm and Cook Sale—which includes big discounts on our most recent books as well as the classics—and then watch the mail for your favorite new cookbook(s) to arrive.
- Have kids to entertain at home? We’ve taken down the paywall on America’s Test Kitchen’s Kids, so everything on that site is free. Cooking and food science have never been this fun, and we’re publishing new daily activities to keep kids learning.
- Our America’s Test Kitchen Kids team has also created a digital Kitchen Classroom. Every week they’re publishing a full week’s worth of STEAM-focused recipes, hands-on activities and experiments, and fun food quizzes to tackle in the kitchen.
- We also brought back our holiday pricing for our Young Chefs’ Club, so be sure to use code HOLIDAY19 at checkout to get 40% off your first box. It’s a great way to keep your kids busy and learning during this time.
- We’re publishing new articles and recipe collections that we think will help you feed yourself and the people you love in this unpredictable time. We’re covering topics you're thinking about now: pantry-friendly inspiration, info on ingredient substitutions, big-batch recipes you can freeze, and even some not-so-serious topics that might make you smile.
- Want to learn new skills in the kitchen or polish the ones you already have? You'll have more time to sample our Online Cooking School with a 3-week free trial and a discounted rate of $9.95 per month (50% off) after that.
- If you’re not already following our brands on Instagram, now is a good time to join the community. We’re posting recipes you need now, cooking tips you should know, and videos from our Test Kitchen staff as they work and cook at home. (And you'll be in good company—our @testkitchen account just hit one million followers!)