“Back to school” looks different for everyone this year. Your kids may be returning to school online, in person, or both. So with a busy fall approaching, let us help you make cooking for your family streamlined, simple, and efficient.
Over the years we’ve found several ways to tackle weeknight meals: meal prepping (making a few or many meals ahead of time); packing lunches and snacks the night before; and using countertop appliances that require less hands-on time and create fewer dishes to clean up. We know your time is limited so we picked out the most helpful equipment below.
To Help You Stay Organized at Home or On the Go
For Families with Young Children and/or Babies
For Meal Prepping
Appliances for Quicker Weeknight Cooking
- 10 Pieces of Kitchen Equipment I’ve Upgraded Since Joining the ATK Reviews Team
- The Best Cooking Gear for the Solo Cook
- Our Favorite Cocktail Equipment: The Essentials
- I test kitchen equipment for a living. Here’s what’s going on my wedding registry.
- What a Professional Kitchen Equipment Tester Keeps in Her Utensil Crock