Do you know any aspiring young chefs? Help them hone their kitchen skills this summer—and encourage fun, curiosity, and quality time in the kitchen—with our brand-new, limited-edition subscription box bundle from America’s Test Kitchen Kids. You’ll get three hand-picked boxes from our Young Chefs’ Club ALL at once: Road Trip, Use Your Senses, and Pizza. Best of all, you’ll save 20 percent when you purchase this box bundle. Here’s a sneak peek into what you’ll get in each box.
The Road Trip Box
In this box, we’re taking young chefs on a road trip across the United States . . . through food. We’re stopping in five of the most populous states—Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, and Washington—to bring recipes and stories unique to each place right into your kitchen.
- Six recipes: Texas Breakfast Tacos, Salsa Roja, Florida Key Lime Pie, Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza, Washington Slow-Roasted Salmon, New York Chocolate Egg Cream
- Technique card: How to Prep Chile Peppers
- Game: Eat the States (U.S. state food-themed guessing game)
- Have Food, Will Travel activity page
- Citrus reamer, egg cream spoon, achievement button, and sticker sheet
The Senses Box
In this box, we are tackling ALL five of the senses! Through the recipes and experiments in this box, kids will discover that flavor is a combination of taste, smell, sight, touch, and sound!
- Three recipes: Stovetop Popcorn, Spicy Noodles with Pork and Sichuan Peppercorns, Browned Butter Blondies
- Technique card: How to Toast Nuts and Seeds
- Make It Your Way Challenge: The Five Tastes
- Experiments: The Many Shades of Flavor and Sour Science, plus tasting notes pages
- Sichuan peppercorns, miracle berries, achievement button, and sticker sheet
The Pizza Box
In this box, kids can make a few different, equally delicious types of pizza! Plus they’ll get to explore the science of pizza dough in our rest-ful experiment.
- Six recipes: Pizza Dough, Easy Pizza Sauce, Thin-Crust Pizza, French Bread Pizza, Pizza Art, and Tear-and-Share Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Experiment: Give It a Rest
- Game: Pin the Topping on the Pizza
- Technique card: How to Top a Pizza
- Make It Your Way Challenge: Pizza
- Rasp-style grater, achievement button, and sticker sheet