Father’s Day is less than two weeks away. If you haven’t thought about what to give to dad yet, don’t worry: we’ve assembled a list of seven great gifts that any dad will love (beyond the grill gadgets). So whether the dad on your gift-giving list is a coffee snob or a master bartender, our list has you covered.
7 Great Gifts to Give Dad this Father’s Day
7 Great Gifts for Dad
1. KitchenAid Classic Plus Series 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer: Is the father on your shopping list a bread baker? What about a pizza-obsessive? This stand mixer from KitchenAid is basic and compact, but its across-the-board performance crushed competitors that were bigger and more expensive. It’s the perfect gift for any father who’s into baking—and if you gift it, you’ll probably get some goodies out of the deal. [Read Our Review | Buy on Amazon]
2. Vitamix 5200: This blender is a bit on the pricey side, but it’s worth it—especially for all the health-conscious smoothie-drinking dads out there. This machine is durable and fast, and it’s our preferred blender in the test kitchen. [Read Our Review | Buy on Amazon]
3. ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4: This instant-read thermometer is the best on the market, and it’s perfect for the father for whom an overcooked chicken breast is nothing short of culinary blasphemy. [Read Our Review | Buy Now]
4. Air Cork Wine Preserver: Does the dad on your list drink rosé? Well, Father’s Day just so happens to coincide with perfect rosé-drinking weather (note: all weather is perfect for drinking rosé), and this is the wine saver you should use to keep that unfinished bottle of rosé (haha, unfinished) fresh. It’s not that expensive, so you should probably throw in a bottle of decent rosé to sweeten the deal. [Read Our Review | Buy on Amazon]
5. Technivorm Moccamaster 10-Cup Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe: This drip coffee machine is our favorite in the test kitchen, and it’s perfect for all the coffee snob fathers out there. It’s certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (this is a big deal!), and it makes a damn fine cup of coffee. [Read Our Review | Buy on Amazon]
6. Tovolo Stainless Steel 4-in-1 Cocktail Shaker: Does your father like to play bartender? If so, he needs this cobbler-style shaker in his life. It’s roomy, leakproof, and easy to use. It’s also cheap, so you can afford to couple it with dad’s favorite bottle of booze. He’ll be so happy, he’ll probably make you a delicious cocktail on the spot. [Read Our Review | Buy on Amazon]
7. Bob Kramer 8-Inch Carbon Steel Chef’s Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels: This knife is perfect. It has a samurai-sharp blade and a super comfortable handle, and it’s a true work of art. It’s a little on the expensive side, but so were all those piano lessons you took growing up. If your father is the type who loves spending time in the kitchen butchering whole chickens and prepping vegetables, give him this knife this Father’s Day. [Read Our Review | Buy Now]
What are you planning to get your father this Father's Day? Let us know in the comments!